Friday, September 5, 2008



Scarlet, ah where do I start. She is growing so fast everyday changing. I'm loving watching her grow up from a baby into a little girl. My best little buddy! She loves to play with daddy. Everything from kicking the ball, to a special daddy pas de deux choreographed by her. She has just started counting to ten"one, two, three, four, fries, six, second, nine, ten." I also can't forget her famous new phrase "mom watch this" as she jumps and turns in the air. The 24 hour tutu, jumping off the chair onto the love sac, putting pullups on herself with both legs through one hole shouting "I did it." Always wanting to be pretty staring at herself in the mirror for hours on end. Dancing to itunes, requesting her favorite songs. waiting for daddy to come home from work so she can get tickled.
She is always amazing me and my heart melts with every milestone.

4 comments:

Melinda said...

Scarlet really is so cute! Love it! and the one about Lucus and the baby head--crack me up!!

Combs - A day in the Life of... said...

She is so funny and always seems to be happy when I see her. Man how they grow so fast.

MakingChanges said...

Love the pics of her. She is so precious! They grow too fast, don't they?

JAM said...

Can't get enough of that tutu! What a little lady!

Post a Comment