Tuesday, February 19, 2008


Scarlet is finally feeling better, thank goodness. We have seen a side of her nobody should ever see. This kid knows what she wants and if she doesn't get it, Watch Out!!! Screaming in the middle of the night to the top of her lungs. (I had no idea a baby could scream that loud) We thought something was seriously wrong. Kurt jumps out of bed and runs in her room only to have his head bitten off. Binkies were thrown, pillows and blankets every where. kurt quickley returns to tell me that he is too scared and I should go. So being the brave mother that I think I am I attempt the Beast. Sure enough binkies thrown in my face, her back arched, legs kicking, so I decide to pick her up and she settles right down. After I realize shes perfectly fine and she is just wanting us to put her to sleep by holding her. I attempt to but her back in her crib. Not a pretty sight. I ended up shutting all doors, plugging my ears, and sadly had to let her fight it out on her own. This happened three more times that week. Eventually the crying episodes became shorter and shorter when she realized she wasn't getting what she wanted. I have a feeling she might be a little difficult with things to come, However she's still our little sweetheart and we love her.

3 comments:

matt . lori . maya . daisy . olivia said...

That is to funny! I think I would have started laughing... Every time Maya throws a tantrum, I try so hard not to laugh! We sure miss you guys! I love that you have a blog, and all the funny stories! We get a lot of laughs off your blog!

Kerrilyn said...

How hilariously funny!!!! I bet you never have a dull moment with him around. But really, I'm with Lou on this one, I think Kurt should get his giant shovel and scoop out this great valley, because I am ready for summer too.
Too funny!!!!

Kerrilyn said...

Whoops...I think I posted my comment in the wrong spot. I meant to put it up on Lou's post.

Post a Comment